Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vroom Vroom

My friend, Dylan (3 yrs old), and his dad joined my family on Saturday for a birthday dinner (for me, I am now 53 years old). Also at the dinner was my good friend and all-around computer know-it-all, Joel (manages my websites, builds php/mySQL apps for me lickety-split and so on. For more info, visit his website). Joel drove up on his motorcyle and walked in with his big helmet and sturdy gloves.

Dylan was immediately entranced by this gear and in just a moment or two had put on the helmet and gloves. Then he asked (of course!) if he could ride on the motorcycle. A few moments later, Joel had hoisted Dylan up on the seat.

And then muffled "vroom, vroom!" noises leaked out from within that big helmet....Dylan was zooming along the highway of his mind!

No comments: