Thursday, August 04, 2011

My All-Time Favorite Football Team: the Miami Dolphins!



And I don't even particularly like football. So why would I have a favorite team?

Because yesterday my nephew, Brian Daniels, signed a contract with the Miami Dolphins to join their practice squad. Now he can hopefully prove his worth further through the upcoming practice games and earn a place on the 2nd or 3rd string rosters.

Incredible! Amazing! Fantastic!

Wow. I cannot imagine what Brian is feeling right now. He never gave up on his goal even though he experienced a series of disappointments. He never stopping pushing himself, working hard, making sacrifices, and keeping in place, of course, his wonderful positive outlook on life.

Whatever happens from here, Brian has now accomplished something that very few people in the world are capable of. You did it, Brian!

I am so proud of Brian, and eager to fly down to Miami to watch him play.

No comments: