Saturday, June 11, 2011

Latest PL/SQL Challenge championship playoff results published

On 7 June, we held the fourth quarterly championship playoff at the PL/SQL Challenge. Read about it here.


This playoff was a bit of a milestone for me. We'd just installed our new 2.0 platform, allowing for much more flexible configuring and taking of quizzes. And overall it worked splendidly for the playoff, which is a multi-quiz competition, compared to the daily quiz (just one question).


I am now able to automate so much more of the processing and administration of tasks for the site. This is important, because it takes up less of my time and I move closer to the day when other administrators can manage their own quizzes, for their competitions.


And now I will celebrate by tearing myself away from the computer to do some stretching.

No comments: