Saturday, November 10, 2007

Catching up with me at Oracle Open World

Sorry about the lateness of this posting, but if you are interested in attending my presentations next week at Oracle Open World, here's the info:

Session ID: S290723
Session Title: Break Your Addiction to SQL!
Track: Database
Room: Grand Ballroom A
Date: 2007-11-12
Start Time: 12:30

Session ID: S290725
Session Title: Collect Yourself: Optimize PL/SQL Code with Collections
Track: Database
Room: Yosemite Room B
Date: 2007-11-12
Start Time: 15:15

Session ID: S290727
Session Title: Test-Driven Development in the World of Oracle PL/SQL
Track: Database
Room: Continental Ballroom 6
Date: 2007-11-13
Start Time: 12:15

In addition, I will be at the OTN Lounge on Tuesday the 13th (Moscone West) at 4:15 PM. I would love to see you there, and I think we will be raffling off a few of my books – you have very good odds on winning one of these!

Finally, on Tuesday night, I will be at the Quest Toad event (come round the booth #1414 for details) at which I will be signing complementary copies of my newest books (or latest editions, anyway).

Other than that, I will be hanging out at the Quest booth, eager to give demonstrations of Quest Code Tester....

No comments: